Business Development Manager (Web Technology) (M2549)
Melbourne Inner South, Permanent
Do you know how to sell technology? We’re looking for a BDM that can create new partnerships for a well-established web company.
- Inner South Location
- Permanent Role
- Base dependent on experience. OTE $150k+
Our client has been around in the web technology arena for over 15 years and during that time has continued to grow, year on year. Their clients and partners range from small, niche companies all the way through to global businesses. Whilst the type of work is varied, they remain focused on developing meaningful connections with their clients to help them deliver the best outcome possible. Their team is innovative and very easy going but they are always professional.
This is an exciting role for someone that has experience selling in the Technology world. You will have a solid understanding of the nuances of selling technology, how services are delivered, and how to explain the value it brings. Working closely with one of the Directors, you will be able to draw on your creative and innovative ideas to drive new business opportunities within both their existing client base as well as brand new clients. Ideally you will have an existing network of contacts that you can call upon in order to get things moving straight away.
You will jump at the challenge of driving their new sales initiatives. You will innately know how to identify sales opportunities, cultivate a pipeline and most importantly seal the deal and have a track record of doing the same.
Here is a little more of what is expected in the role:
- Continue and build upon existing client relationships, identifying new opportunities and ultimately aiming to provide advice as a trusted client “partner”.
- Working with the Managing Director to develop and drive the local business development strategy and plans for Australia
- Actively pursue pitch & tender opportunities.
Here’s what we need from the successful candidate:
- The right candidate will need to be pro-active and motivated with a strategic and fresh approach to business development.
- You must have experience within the Technology realm
- Proven history of winning new business off your own bat.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are obviously essential, as is attention to detail and a magnetic ability to attract and engage with clients!
- Ability to liaise with internal people to deliver an end-to-end solution
If this sounds like a position that you feel is suited to your skills and expertise then please send your application to email@example.com quoting ref#: M2549 or call Chris on 03 9935 9409 for further details.Apply Now