DevOps Engineer (M7521)
Melbourne Inner Suburbs, Permanent
Exciting digital product house with a global footprint are on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer.
- Inner Suburbs
- Creative, start-up environment
- Salary dependent on experience
This adorable, now established product start-up is really making waves in the online security world.
They are on the look out for a Senior DevOps Engineer – someone with an ability to monitor anything and everything. You will be security focused, and someone who understands the interconnected relationship between development and operations. You will have a love of building self-managing systems that are able to adopt to differing levels of traffic and machine failure, without anyone noticing! You will be a nice and friendly person who loves to work in a collaborative environment with a bunch of genuine digital professionals.
Here is the experience they are looking for:
- Senior level commercial Linux System Administration background
- Amazon Web Services Experience (EC2, Cloudfront, Cloudformation, S3 etc.)
- Experience with a variety of database technologies
- Programming / scripting experience
- Google Apps management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Web security and automated disaster recovery experience
- Solid Chef and Jenkins experience
- Application deployment
This truly is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that is about to explode – the products in the pipeline are going to be first to market. You will be joining at a time when the company is still in its infancy and have the ability to really influence their future direction. If you want to work with the most up-to-date technologies, this is the role for you.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref M7521 and feel free to give Lloyd a call on +61 3 9935 9409 for more information.Apply Now