Front-End Developer (M7497)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
One of the fastest growing tech houses in town is on the hunt for a brilliant Front-End Developer!
- CBD location
- Join a passionate and knowledgeable crew
- Salary dependent on experience
This organization is a hugely successful, social media style start-up operating in the sports industry. They now need to add to their numbers as they continue to grow and win industry awards. You will be joining a team of passionate developers who love trying new things and use modern web development techniques.
You will be one of their key Front-End Developers – and virtually all the public facing Front-End elements will pass through your hands at some stage. You will be using a brand new iMac with a spare monitor and the kitchen is constantly stocked with beer and fresh coffee. You will also be located in one of the best areas of the CBD – there is so much to enjoy on your doorstep.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Working on a web based product or piece of software would be a huge advantage
- Communication skills are vital to you being a success in this role – you will be joining a small team where communication is of upmost importance
- A real can-do attitude (not the ‘yes man’ attitude!)
- Comfortable using version control tools i.e. GIT
- A passion for web technology communities – do you attend meet-ups, blog, commit code to open source projects?
- A few added extras would be AWS, PHP, Backbone, Coffee Script
This is an opportunity for a developer to join a young company that doesn’t take itself too seriously, and fun is at the heart of all aspects of the job, but don’t be fooled by this – doing a perfect job and creating the best code possible is what everyone strives to do within this company. The organization is not looking just to put a bum on a seat – they need someone with a proactive nature and ideas that really wants to contribute. If that’s you, hit ‘Apply’ now.
If you’d like to hear more about the role, feel free to drop me a line at the office on 03 9935 9409 or send your resume to Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: M7497.Apply Now