iOS Developer (M7539)
Melbourne Inner City, Permanent
Experienced iOS Developer required to help shake up an entire industry!!
- Inner-City location
- Collaborative, open communication style
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
My clients are a passionate bunch! At the moment they are creating a social media platform where sports fans can come and discuss results of sporting events and help each other out with tips etc. They are also disrupting the sports betting market by offering a comparison site for bookmaker’s odds, so punters can ensure they are getting the best price.
They require an iOS Developer as they continue to grow and increase their product portfolio. Working closely with the UI Designer, Product Management and Delivery teams, your role is to translate your intimate understanding of this relationship into innovative, interesting and user-friendly iOS apps, including Apple Watch apps. There is no need for you to be a sports buff, but you will have to be commercially experienced developing iOS apps and have apps in the store.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years iOS development in a commercial or professional environment
- You will be comfortable with SWIFT and ideally have commercial experience with SWIFT.
- Hands-on coding and track record of bringing applications to market
- Comfortable with iOS performance (memory, speed, networking) and extensive experience using performance analysis tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, enthusiastic environment
- Experience working in an open environment – all projects are subject to ‘show and tell’ sessions with the team – you cannot hold your ideas on a ‘holier than thou’ pedestal as they will be openly critiqued by your team members. You won’t get it ‘right’ first, second, third or fourth time
- You will have an unquenchable love of software – what apps do you love and why?
- Your love for technology will spill into your personal life – do you tweet, blog, present at meet-ups?
If you are lucky enough to gain a position at this company you will be working for an organisation that is enjoying shaking up a market place and encourages creativity. There is a genuine understanding that people have lives out of work and that people don’t really want to be at their desks for 12 hours a day. You will be encouraged by your teammates to up-skill yourself and thrive in an environment of respectful support of all employees.
If you believe you are the right person for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com citing ref# M7539, or call Lloyd on 03 9935 9409 for more information.Apply Now