Mid & Senior UX/UI Designers
Melbourne CBD , Permanent
New opportunities have arisen for Mid and Senior UX/UI Designers to join our talented consulting team!
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Interesting and creative projects
- Contract or Permanent options available – start ASAP!
10collective is not just a recruitment agency. We have our own UX & Design consulting practice where we deliver exciting and innovative Design projects for top tier clients. At 10collective you won’t just be a consultant that is shipped off to a site and forgotten about – you’ll be part of the 10collective family and we really take care of our people. That’s just who we are.
The roles we are hiring for:
We are super proud to be working with some of Australia’s most recognizable companies. I need to find passionate and accomplished UX & UI Designers who get a real buzz for anything in the UX/UI Design spectrum from initial strategy, research and design through to prototyping, testing and creating delightful visual experiences. I need people who are comfortable working in small teams but within large organisations. As a UX Design consultant you should be truly intuitive and informed with a natural instinct but also know how to back it up with proper research and user-centric design methods. If you are more focused on UI Design then we are looking for clear, modern design that communicates your understanding of the user’s needs in an engaging way.
Can you strategise with your left hand while designing delightful interfaces with your right? Do you enjoy communicating ideas and collaborating with Stakeholders, PMs and Developers on a regular basis? Then keep reading and check out…
…The skill set that is required:
- Wide range of experience scoping, defining, planning and delivering on design projects for corporate clients who expect things done on time, clearly and with polish
- Experience with a range of UX practices such as the following (you don’t need ALL of them though!):
- UX strategy
- Heuristic evaluation
- Focus groups and stakeholder workshops
- Contextual enquiry
- Design Thinking
- Wireframing, prototyping and testing
- Strong Visual Design skills
- You will need to be someone who can work well in a team but also capable of managing yourself to ensure that you are doing what needs to be done. Don’t worry though – you’ll have plenty of support from us and the rest of our UX & Design team!
More about the company:
We live and breath UX and our people are the lifeblood of our company. The amount of work that we have won recently is enormous so it is a really exciting time to be part of our wicked team and culture! As we continue to grow it also presents amazing opportunities for our consultants to step up into leadership roles as well as extend their knowledge across other Design areas such as Service Design and CX Design.
If you believe you have the right skills for this role then please send your CV and a folio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Andrew a call on 03 9935 9409 for more information.Apply Now