Practice Manager (UX & Service Design)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
Help build the UX/Service Design Practice within an ASX-listed Technology Company!
- Permanent Opportunity
- CBD Location
- Competitive Base Salary + Performance-related Bonuses
RXP and 10collective crew are inspired by design and innovation. We combine energy, creativity & technology to make a real and positive difference. Our Consultants understand how design thinking leads organisations to innovative and thrive. We meld strategy and innovation with a unique design approach to deliver respected digital transformations.
This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding Design Leader to join a tenacious, fast paced and growing practice in a key management role. You will help shape the future within this ASX listed organisation. This is a permanent opportunity with plenty of autonomy, growth opportunities and exciting times ahead.
We are looking for someone with strong craft, a champion of Human Centred Design who can successfully lead a cross-functional design team. We need someone who will challenge us, take care of us and drive our practice into the next evolution.
This role is primarily responsible for:
- Providing leadership, sales and delivery management for the practice reporting to the rxpcollective Practice Director
- Providing thought-leadership, mentoring and professional development support across the rxpcollective Experience and Design consulting team
- Developing and growing trusted relationships with clients and partners, which support the company’s overall commercial and strategic direction
This is what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated Experience and Design leader with specialisation in two or more areas: Design Innovation, Digital Design Strategy, Customer Research & Testing, Service Design, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Previous accountability of a P&L that delivered a minimum of +$1million revenue
- Previous experience leading a Design focused delivery team of a least +10 people within a Design Agency or Design Practice
- Experience identifying opportunities. You know how to lock in and win work
- Ability to build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skills to encourage the client through a participatory design process
- Advanced skills in planning and prioritising projects, juggling initiatives and activities within tight deadlines to achieve success for our clients.
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and evidence of coaching and mentoring of designers
- Confident, articulate and natural leader. Ability to create an open, creative inclusive approach to innovation and design, sharing ideas, skills and knowledge.
If you’d like to hear more about the role, feel free to drop me a line at the office on 03 9935 9409 or send your resume to Lloyd at email@example.com.Apply Now