Product Manager (M7525)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
Midweight Digital Project Manager // Development house whom build their own widely-used Open-Source CMS.
- Working on Substantial Web Builds
- CBD Location
- $70-90k + Super
My client is a well-established Technology company who build substantial online projects with their own Open Source CMS (you’ve probably heard of them). Over the last 5 years, they haven’t stopped growing, and right now they are looking for a Digital Project Manager oversee both short-term and substantial web builds.
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience in Client management within the digital industry
- Experience working on Digital website, web application and/or native web application builds
- Experience handling budgets
- Have impeccable skills in planning and prioritising projects
- The ability to instinctively grasp the distinctive needs of each company client
- Being someone who thrives on engaging with clients and loves to be at the forefront of business solutions
- Proven experience acting as a go-between with company/client issues
- An ability to extensively document project processes in order to keep abreast of all client interactions and essential information
- A passion for collaborative environments
- Superb verbal and written skills
You will be able to truly embed yourself in the innovative and collaborative nature of the company. As someone who is very much the face of the company you must embody its values and ideals in order to create comfortable and productive business relationships with their clients. This is an opportunity to expand upon your client engagement and business sense in an increasingly expanding field.
For more info please contact Lloyd on 03 9935 9409 or email your application to email@example.com referencing number: M7525.Apply Now