Senior Full Stack Engineer (M2523)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails developer looking for a role that requires more of you than just your coding chops? Here’s a chance for you to get on-board with one of the most exciting projects happening in Melbourne right now!
- CBD location
- Small team with a start-up environment
- Long-term growth opportunities with a promising product house
This amazing business is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their established team of developers who are working hard to take their product to the next natural stage of its evolution. The product is already established in the healthcare market place, but demand is increasing and the team have an aggressive growth agenda.
Who we are looking for:
We want to meet clever folk that are at the top of their game, and strong Ruby on Rails experience is a must have. Aside from your technical skills, though, we need to see your passion, pragmatism and a proactive approach to software development and mentoring your peers. You hold values about best practice coding. Bring them along.
Some other things we would like to see:
- An individual who has a strong architectural understanding and solid problem solving skills
- Someone fastidious about producing clean, well-tested and reliable code
- Commercial experience in Ruby on Rails and to a lesser extent – React or Angular 2
- Exposure to, if not experience with, Linux
- Prior experience with AWS deployments would be nice
- Willing to mentor, share and educate peers and junior developers
- Demonstrable end to end project delivery experience
- Experience in an Agile environment and a solid understanding of Agile processes
This is an opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing businesses, constantly developing the product on offer, the team and yourself to create a culture of excellence. If you’re looking for the chance to be part of something that is truly innovative in its sector, that will actually make a difference to the way that people experience healthcare, and that gives you the scope to take some ownership and show what you’re made of, this could be for you.
If this sounds like you all over, please send your CV (including portfolio/links) through to email@example.com citing reference number M2523 or call Chris on 03 9935 9409 for further information.Apply Now