Senior Full Stack Engineer (M2535)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails developer looking for a role that requires more of you than just your coding chops? Here’s a chance for you to get on-board with one of the most exciting projects happening in Melbourne right now!
- CBD location
- Develop a platform to the next level
- Long-term growth opportunities
This amazing business is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their established team of developers who wants to take their product to the next natural stage of growth. There is very much a startup feel, however, the product in the market place is established and growing.
Who we are looking for:
We need to see clever folk that are at the top of their game, and strong Ruby on Rails experience is a must have. Aside from your technical skills, though, we need to see your passion, pragmatism and proactive approach to software development and mentoring your peers. You hold values about best practice coding. Bring them along.
Some things we would like to see:
- An individual who has strong architectural understanding and solid problem solving skills
- Fastidious about producing clean, well-tested and reliable code
- Commercial experience in Ruby on Rails and to a lesser extent – React or Angular 2
- Exposure to, if not experience with, Linux
- Prior experience with AWS deployments would be nice
- Willing to mentor, share and educate peers and junior developers
- Demonstrable end to end project delivery experience
- Experience in an Agile environment and a solid understanding of Agile processes
What’s on offer:
Working in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing businesses, constantly developing the product on offer, the team and yourself to create a culture of excellence. To ensure that never a dull day is had you will be responsible for developing and driving strategies for user engagement all the way to mapping out a sign-up process.
If this sounds like you all over, please send your CV (including portfolio/links) through to email@example.com citing reference number M2535 or call Chris on 03 9935 9409 for further information.Apply Now