Senior User Experience Design (Consultant) (M4537)
We’re seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to work with our client as they undergo a large scale digital business transformation.
- Support and mentor junior UXers
- Exposure to a national brand and complex systems
- Initial 3-month Contract opportunity
Our client is a national brand partnering with large scale Australian businesses to deliver digital telecommunication services across the country.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their existing digital team as they undergo a major transformation shifting their B2B experience from a clunky system to a delightful experience.
Along with other senior practitioners your team will have several intermediate designers who you will indirectly manage and mentor them to guide their design thinking strategies. You’ll also have an opportunity to be hands on crafting the new services and digital eco-system so there is opportunity for this contract to be extended.
In this role you’ll:
- Work directly with industry leading experts using best in practice methods
- Contribute to a large-scale transformation strategy
- Mentor and guide junior peers and they drive individual pieces of work
What’s in your bag of tricks?
- 5+ years of experience working on as a user experience designer across a range of responsive digital experiences
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to navigate complex organisational structures and processes
- A passion for design led thinking and a robust end-to-end methodology
- Experience mentoring more junior peers and a desire to see others succeed
This is the opportunity to take your portfolio of robust deliverables and your career path on the trajectory pathway. Keen to hear more? Apply now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref M4537.Apply Now