Usability Testing Moderator (M6524)
Sydney CBD, Contract
We’re seeking an experienced Usability Testing Moderator for a super-interesting opportunity with one of our largest clients.
- Sydney CBD location
- Complex, rewarding and exciting work
- Initial 3-month Contract opportunity
Our client is a household name in the product and technology space, known for their innovation, cutting-edge product offerings, and customer focus.
We are looking for an experienced Usability Testing Moderator with a strong blend of people skills, research and analytical abilities. This is a new role where the successful person will have the opportunity to lead that function and grow the skills of the existing team.
What do they need from you?
- Really strong understanding of the user research process
- Experience recruiting test participants
- High level of attention to detail when putting together test plans to ensure that you have all your bases covered
- A kit bag full of different moderating techniques – and knowing when/why to use them!
- To then apply these methods to real world business and practical problems!
- Strong individual and group facilitation
- Collaborative nature; the ability to brainstorm and interpret
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to self manage and make decisions without explicit instructions
If you’re an experienced Usability Testing Moderator, and have a real passion for what you do, we’d love to know you. This won’t be the last time we’re looking for someone just like you, so it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Please contact Andrew on 03 9935 9409 for more info, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: M6524.Apply Now