UX Researcher (M4518)
Melbourne CBD, Permanent
We’re seeking an experienced UX Researcher for a super-interesting short project with one of our largest clients.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Complex, rewarding and exciting work
- Highly competitive package
Our client is a leading technology company creating essential products with a strong customer focus.
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher strong blend of people skills, research and analytical abilities.
What do they need from you?
- Very strong understanding of the user research process
- A firm grasp of Ethnographic design research methods – plenty of experience with contextual enquiries, depth interviews and diary studies
- An ability to apply these methods to business outcomes and practical problems
- Experience creating design hypotheses and actionable design recommendations based on user insights
- Strong individual and group facilitation techniques
- Collaborative nature; the ability to brainstorm and interpret
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to self manage and make decisions without explicit instructions
You’ll also need to be/have:
- Extensive experience in methodologies for uncovering user needs and product opportunities
- Experience in a related work environment applying customer research to product strategy development and service or product design
- Experience in user research, usability testing, human factors, and other related disciplines within a consultative or corporate environment
- Experience in managing projects and/or time critical tasks with particular emphasis on prioritizing work effort and assigning to resources
- Demonstrated thought leadership and conceptual thinking, driven by current trends and business outcomes
If you’re an experienced UX Researcher, and have a real passion for what you do, we’d love to know you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: M4518Apply Now